lauantai 8. elokuuta 2020

Disappeared persons high in the hierargy may live in Finland

"421. Disappeared persons high in the hierargy, like the pope, presidents, etc, are often travelling in Finland, since high in the hierargy means carrying responsibility about a wide area in a good quality way and many Finns carry responsiubility about the whole world and do it with good quality objective thinking with a picture of the whole, and so very many Finns may be marked higher than some high officials abroad, and so many people lose sight of them if they travel in Finland, since they used to recognice them by their position high in the hierargy."
https://virtualpicturesoftheworld.blogspot.com/

It has usually been considered polite to not to tell this and let them travel in peace,but if for example the pope disappears, like last psring I saw on a street a man who left the thought that he is the pope, that may be a reason for nuclear war, so I guess that it needs to be told, but I am not sure of this.

As far as I know I am/used to be the highest or among the highest in such a hierargy in the human kind. Some Buddha may be higher. I am a skilled objective thinker and my paradise theory (see http://2013paradise.blogspot.com ) makes cyclic view on time possible in the present day world. I have always tried to be quite ordinary since so there are good possibilities ofr life and my answers work for many kinds of people.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti